on a happier note, i got a surprise from my husband this morning!!!! I cant believe someone as unromantic and unexpressive as him would take the effort and trouble to buy me a card and write me a message hahaha..
I pasted this on the wall next to the changing table to remind myself whenever i'm cleaning poop or urine that "This, too, shall pass"
It looks like a really simple message not worth getting excited about, but it means so much when it's coming from him <3
Seeing this card instantly made my day so much better! Thank God for such a loving husband who tries so hard, all the time, to make me smile :-)
Nearing my due date also means that my parents-in-law are here! I really looked forward to having them here because it's nice to have your family visit you when you're all alone in a foreign country..also because i know they're carrying luggages load of love from my family in SG too!! But the OCD in me keeps preventing me from truly enjoying their presence here because i keep fussing about how they do not keep the house clean and tidy...i kind of expected that when we invited them to come over, but i was so confident i would be able to overcome the OCD when they're here..i'm still in the beginning stage of trying to do that, because i'm just really really uncomfortable with a dirty and unkempt home in which i spend up to 24 hours a day in. I think i'm managing well so far except for a near episode of panic attack..but i've been praying to God daily about giving me the strength and grace to be the kind of person he wants me to be, especially in this kind of situation. I'm also praying that the OCD doesnt get worse with the baby's arrival, because there'll be more to fuss about then.


No comments:
Post a Comment